Starting a Project Plan
In this hour you will learn about ...
• Defining the project goal.
• Creating project objectives.
• Determining project scope and exclusions.
• Defining project deliverables.
• Evaluating project constraints.
Once a project has been authorized to move into the planning phase, it’s time to flesh out some of the components started in the initiation phase and to add additional components. In the following sections of this hour, you’ll learn how to create some of the components of a project plan.
DEFINE THE PROJECT GOAL
Once you’ve received authorization to start planning a project, you need to start developing the project plan. For short-duration, uncomplicated projects, the project plan ...