Adding to Your Plan
In this hour you will learn about ...
• Defining the project approach.
• Determining required resources.
• Listing and evaluating project stakeholders.
• Listing project assumptions.
• Developing critical success factors.
The project goal, objectives, scope, exclusions, deliverables, and constraints are important components of your project plan, but they aren’t sufficient to fully describe the project. This lesson introduces five additional project plan sections to help you further define the project for both your team and your clients.
DEFINE PROJECT APPROACH
Each project manager approaches a project in a slightly different way. This section specifies how the project manager and team intend ...