Developing Project Control Plans
In this hour you will learn about ...
• Defining a communication plan.
• Writing a change control plan.
• Creating a quality management plan.
• Developing a procurement plan.
• Outlining a completion plan.
Hours 3, “Starting a Project Plan,” and 4, “Adding to Your Plan,” introduced 11 important project plan components that are used to describe various aspects of the project. This lesson introduces the five project control plans that you’ll use to execute and control the project. We will look at controlling project communications, project changes, project quality, project procurement, and project completion.
UNDERSTAND PROJECT CONTROL PLANS
Five project control subplans are commonly ...