Determining the Project Schedule
In this hour you will learn about …
• Calculating task duration.
• Applying the project calendar.
• Performing a forward pass.
• Performing a backward pass.
• Determining the critical path.
For most people interested in your project, the bottom line is when can we get this done. But before you can create a realistic schedule, you should consider some additional pieces of data. After you have created the Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), estimated your tasks, and determined the task interrelationships, you are ready to create a project schedule. In this hour you’ll learn how to use your estimates and CPM diagram to calculate a project schedule.
UNDERSTAND THE PROJECT SCHEDULE