Choosing a Project Management Package
In this hour you will learn about …
• Understanding package capabilities.
• Determining software requirements.
• Evaluating hardware capabilities.
• Reviewing software options.
• Working with the popular packages.
In today’s businesses, budgets continue to tighten and managers are asked to do more with less. Because of this, keeping our projects on time and on budget becomes critical to the success of not only our individual projects but also to our careers and our companies’ profits. Using a project management package can help. Literally hundreds of project management software packages are on the market. But less than 10 of these are the most commonly used packages. In this ...