Learn all about Amazon Web Services (AWS). This video contains nine clips:
- AWS Overview. This first video in the AWS series introduces all of the AWS services. “Run an App” services include EC2, IAM, S3, VPC, and Lambda. Web development services include API Gateway, RDS, Route53, SES, Cloudfront, CloudSearch, DynamoDB, Elasticache, Elastic Transcoder, WAF, and SQS. Mobile developer services include Cognito, Device Farm, SNS, and Mobile Analytics. Services for code implementation include CodeCommit, CodePipeline, EC2 Container Service, Elastic Beanstalk, and Code Deploy. Corporate Services include AppStream, Direct Connection, Directory Service, WorkDocs, WorkMail, Workspaces, Service Catalog, and Storage Gateway. Big Data Services include Data Pipeline, Elastic Map Reduce, Glacier, Kinesis, RedShift, Machine Learning, SWF, and Snowball. AWS Management Services include CloudFormation, CloudTrail, CloudWatch, Config, OpsWorks, Trusted Advisor, and Inspector.
- AWS First Steps. This second video in the AWS series helps you get started with AWS. We’ll show you how to set up an account and secure server instance using EC2. A number of practical considerations are covered including setting budgets and monitoring expenses. Learn how to connect to your server instance and set up security credentials.
- AWS for Developers. This third video in the AWS series goes into detail into several AWS tools useful to developers, including CodeStar, CodeCommit, CodeBuild, CodeDeploy, CodePipeline, Cloud9, and X-Ray.
- AWS for Devops Engineers. This fourth video in the AWS series goes into detail into several AWS tools useful to engineers, including EC2, IAM, S3, VPC, and Lambda.
- AWS Infrastructure. This fifth video in the AWS series covers the infrastructure tools of AppStream, Direct Connection, Directory Service, WorkDocs, WorkMail, Workspaces, Service Catalog, and Storage Gateway.
- AWS Features. This sixth video in the AWS series compares the features of Microsoft Azure and the Google Cloud Platform with AWS.
- AWS Performance Optimization. This seventh video in the AWS series offers ways of improving the performance of your website and applications. Techniques discussed include load balancing, launch configurations, auto scaling, and distributions.
- AWS Tips and Tricks. This eighth video in the AWS series covers ways to get the most out of AWS. Learn how to leverage Elastic Beanstalk and understand the options that lead to the most cost efficient, performant, and secure database.
- AWS Next Steps. This ninth video in the AWS series covers additional AWS services you might find useful including machine learning, chatbot, and deep learning services such as Tensorflow and Lex.