Get Agile certified and learn about the key and most important concepts and tools for Agile project management (Scrum)
About This Video
- The key concepts and tools of Agile development, Agile project delivery, and Agile project management.
- The meaning of user stories, daily stand-ups, retrospectives and Kanban boards.
- How to apply Agile in your job and projects.
- The difference between Agile and traditional project delivery.The benefits and advantages of Agile.
- Why Agile is the preferred development methodology in the modern world.About the history of Agile.
Think of this course as Agile for Dummies (or Agile for anyone and Agile for everyone). This Agile course will allow you to master the most important concepts and tools of Agile development, Agile project delivery and Agile project management. This Agile crash course has been designed to enable you to become agile the Agile way, in less than an hour! Step into my classroom and start learning about Agile now. You will learn about powerful tools and concepts that will enable you to become more successful in your projects. We will go beyond the definition of Agile, from rituals and tools, to activities, concepts, examples and reflections. So take the course now to learn what all of this means in more detail and how you can apply it to become and Agilelist.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 : The Beginning - A or 1
- Intro and the Definition of Agile 00:04:21
- How Is Agile Different? 00:04:31
- Agile Principles and a Little Bit of History about Agile 00:03:26
- Chapter 2 : The Middle - B or 2
- Chapter 3 : The End - C or 3
- Title: An Agile Crash Course: Agile Project Management and Agile Delivery
- Release date: June 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781789533415