This new pocket guide is intended to meet the needs of two groups: Individual readers who have turned to it as an introduction to a topic that they know little about; and organizations implementing, or considering implementing, some sort of information security management regime, particularly if using ISO/IEC 27001.
Table of Contents
- About the Author
- Information Security — What’s That?
- It’s Not It
- ISO27001 and the Management System Requirements
- Information Assets and the Information Security Risk Assessment
- Information Security Controls
- ITG Resources
- Title: An Introduction to Information Security and ISO27001: A Pocket Guide
- Release date: October 2008
- Publisher(s): IT Governance Publishing
- ISBN: 9781905356683