The LTC1560-1, a tiny 1MHz lowpass filter that uses no inductors, is described.
The LTC1560-1 is a fully integrated continuous-time filter in an SO-8 package. It provides a 5-pole elliptic response with a pin-selectable cutoff frequency (fC) of 1MHz or 500kHz. Several features distinguish the LTC1560-1 from other commercially available high frequency, continuous-time monolithic filters:
• 5-pole 0.5MHz/1MHz elliptic in an SO-8 package
• 70dB signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) measured at 0.07% THD
• 75dB signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) measured at 0.5% THD
• 60dB or more stopband attenuation
• No external components required ...