Analytics in Excel
In todayís world, we must navigate through a sea of data and simplify it into decisions for growth, problem solving, and success. By learning the data-analysis techniques and features of Microsoft excel we can master the fast growing world of Analytics.
Microsoft Excel is the most common analysis software on the market today, but few users are aware of its full powers. In this advanced course, users will master the tasks necessary in order to handle todayís complex data sets, including data validation, data analysis, charting, and design.
* Learn how to use Excel and your data to support decision making
* Master functions and calculations that streamline your analysis
* Simplify statistics through the use of Excels analysis features
* Learn to automate repetitive tasks and quickly spot patterns
* Translate your analysis into meaningful charts and graphs