Delve into network traffic and analyze individual protocol data units
About This Video
- Effectively analyze network traffic using Wireshark to find what's running beneath the web. This video series is designed to be very practical and shows you how to use Wireshark in your day-to-day life.
- As a beginner in the world of Wireshark, this video course will greatly enhance your data traffic capture/analysis skills.
Every IT Professional wants to go behind the scenes of a network to understand how things are actually working. This is where Wireshark comes into the picture as a network protocol analyzer tool which sniffs real-time network traffic and displays it in human-readable format.
This video tutorial will give you real-world knowledge about all Wireshark topics followed by a step-by-step implementation guideline while showing you how to work on it practically . This course begins by installing Wireshark and familiarizing you with the GUI interface, then guides you through some important concepts to set up your own home/office lab, which will enable you to efficiently analyze data and solve problems. Throughout the course, we primarily focus on enhancing your network analysis and web traffic capture skills to build a strong secure foundation.
By the end of the course, you will not only be comfortable working with Wireshark but also confident enough to implement in your day-to-day work life.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Kickstart Wireshark
- Chapter 2 : Your Wireshark, Your Way!
- Chapter 3 : Capture Network Traffic
Chapter 4 : Analyze/Troubleshoot Network Traffic
- Setting Time Stamps and Time Zone 00:03:18
- Following TCP Streams 00:02:48
- Analyzing and Troubleshooting Basic Real-life Scenarios 00:03:23
- Chapter 5 : Dealing with Post-Capture Files
- Title: Analyzing Network Traffic with Wireshark 2.6
- Release date: September 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781789137903