Now you know a little bit more about how the Android animation systems work, on their own as well as together in an application. You've seen how:
- A frame animation can be used to display animations composed of several pre-prepared frames and that its strength is its simplicity
- A transition is a simple fade between two animations
- Tweens bring motion to humdrum old form interfaces, explaining highlighting and events to make interaction intuitive and fun
- Animators let you animate a view, or any other compatible object, by making continuous modifications to its display parameters
- Surfaces allow you to strip away the ordinary Android display features, and get a bare-bones engine to show fast, efficient animations
- View-based animations are integrated ...