In this appendix you’ll learn:
• What arrays are.
• To use arrays to store data in and retrieve data from lists and tables of values.
• To declare arrays, initialize arrays and refer to individual elements of arrays.
• To iterate through arrays with the enhanced
• To pass arrays to methods.
• To declare and manipulate multidimensional arrays.
• To perform common array manipulations with the methods of class
• To use class
ArrayList to manipulate a dynamically resizable array-like data structure.