Utilize Android Jetpack Architecture components to make your Android application development flexible and maintainable
About This Video
- A comprehensive guide to building powerful and stable Android apps
- Covers the latest techniques and code examples for Android Architecture components
- This course offers everything you need to know about Android Architecture components and how to use them in your Android apps
Programming Android apps can be a complex process and a lack of knowledge about architecting your apps can result in spaghetti code and dead-ends. In order to deliver an extendable, maintainable, and testable codebase, you have to think about the architecture of your application from the very first stage of its development.
This course will show you all new Android Jetpack Architecture components and features. You will develop Android applications by making use of all the architecture components available with Jetpack to reduce bugs in your codebase and provide seamless and smooth application development. Adding architectural components to your projects will increase their scalability and reduce code bugs.
By the end of the course, you will know how to use Jetpack to manage background tasks, navigation, paging, life-cycle management, and much more.
All the code and supporting files for this course are available at https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Android-Jetpack-Architecture-Components
Downloading the example code for this course: You can download the example code files for all Packt video courses you have purchased from your account at http://www.PacktPub.com. If you purchased this course elsewhere, you can visit http://www.PacktPub.com/support and register to have the files e-mailed directly to you.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Getting Started with Architecture Components
- Chapter 2 : Exploring Data Binding Library
- Chapter 3 : Lifecycle-Aware Components, ViewModel, and LiveData
- Chapter 4 : Implementing the Navigation Architecture Component
- Chapter 5 : Exploring Paging Library
- Chapter 6 : Diving into Room Database
- Chapter 7 : Scheduling Tasks with WorkManager
- Title: Android Jetpack Architecture Components
- Release date: January 2019
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781789538229