Time for action – installing Android SDK and NDK on Windows
- Open your Web browser and go to http://developer.android.com/sdk. This web page lists all available SDKs, one for each platform.
- Download Android SDK for Windows, packaged as an Exe installer.
- Then, go to http://developer.android.com/sdk/ndk and download the Android NDK (not SDK!) for Windows, packaged as a ZIP archive this time.
- Execute Android SDK installer. Select an appropriate installation location (for example,
C:\Android\android-sdk), knowing that Android SDK and NDK together can take more than 3 GB of disk space (currently!) with all official API versions installed. As a precaution, avoid leaving any space in the target installation path.
- Follow the installation wizard until the end. ...