Build modern SPAs by learning the latest and powerful features of Angular 5 and TypeScript 2.x
About This Video
- The best overview of Angular 5 on the market—this guide gathers together everything there is to know about Angular 5 and groups it into intuitive sections
- Learn to build and grow powerful and scalable mobile and desktop web applications with Angular
- Explore the latest features of Angular 5 and TypeScript 2.4 by building a complete responsive application from scratch
The latest version of Angular comes with several new features that help you to make your applications smaller and faster. This course will show you how to set up an Angular project, and you’ll build Angular components right from the beginning.
You’ll explore and work with the components to build your app. Next, you’ll find out more about TypeScript and use it to build apps in the best way possible. Then you’ll be introduced to the building blocks: Properties, Events, Directives, and Pipes, and see how they can be used to implement and enhance the components.
Moving on, you’ll use Angular components to organize your components in a scalable way. Then you’ll understand how to get data in your app and add navigation to it. Further on, you’ll deep dive and work with Forms and Authentication.
All in all, this course is designed is to give you a great start when developing apps using Angular and TypeScript.
The code bundle for the video course is available at - https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Angular-5-Fundamentals
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Creating Our First Component in Angular
- Chapter 2 : Introducing TypeScripts
- Chapter 3 : Implementing Properties and Events in Our Components
- Chapter 4 : Enhancing our Component with Pipes and Directives
- Chapter 5 : Building an Application with Angular Components
- Chapter 6 : Firebase
Chapter 7 : Routing
- Adding Support for the Angular Router 00:03:28
- Building a Practical Example – Setting Up the Router Service 00:07:05
- Handling Parameters 00:05:37
- Title: Angular 5 Fundamentals
- Release date: May 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781789348491