Chapter 8: Mastering Angular Forms
Getting user inputs is an integral part of almost any modern app that we use. Whether it is authenticating users, asking for feedback, or filling out business-critical forms, knowing how to implement and present forms to end users is always an interesting challenge. In this chapter, you'll learn about Angular forms and how you can create great user experiences using them.
Here are the recipes that we're going to cover in this chapter:
- Creating your first template-driven Angular form
- Form validation with template-driven forms
- Testing template-driven forms
- Creating your first Reactive form
- Form validation with Reactive forms
- Creating an asynchronous validator function
- Testing Reactive forms
- Using debounce with ...