Build performance-efficient reactive web apps with robust and easy-to-maintain code using Angular 7
About This Video
- A comprehensive but fast and friendly guide to creating applications using Angular 6
- Harness the full power of Angular 7 by creating your own components
- Embrace the new features from Angular 7 to write robust and maintainable code
Hands-On Web Development with Angular 7 gets you straight into building Angular applications.
This course is 100% focused on using Angular 7 to build real-world apps. Rather than teaching you the framework bit-by-bit, it takes you through the task of building applications from start to finish. You'll build the frontend, create services and components, and deploy your app to the cloud. It covers the latest and most established features of Angular, and shows you how to put them all to work in your application development. If you want an Angular course that focuses on the practical task of building Angular applications, from start to finish, this is the one for you.
All the code and supporting files for this course are available on Github at https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Angular-Web-Development-in-2-Hours
Downloading the example code for this course: You can download the example code files for all Packt video courses you have purchased from your account at http://www.PacktPub.com. If you purchased this course elsewhere, you can visit http://www.PacktPub.com/support and register to have the files e-mailed directly to you.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Getting Started with Angular
- Chapter 2 : Creating a UI for Your App
- Chapter 3 : Communicating with the Backend
- Chapter 4 : Progressive Enhancement of the Application
- Chapter 5 : Deploying Application to the Cloud
- Title: Angular Web Development in 2 Hours
- Release date: December 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781788838450