Chapter 3. Agile Team Collaboration
In this chapter, we will cover:
- Creating centralized remote repositories
- Performing continuous integration with Hudson
- Integrating source code management
- Team integration with Apache Maven
- Implementing environment integration
- Distributed development
- Working in offline mode
This chapter covers techniques such as distributed development, continuous integration, environment integration, centralized remote repositories implementation, and so on. One thing common to the recipes covered here is that they are context sensitive and cater to situations that arise in medium to large software development teams.
This is a chapter for Agile teams, but can be useful for any team, regardless of the methodologies followed. However, ...