Chapter 6. Google Development with Maven
In this chapter, we will cover:
- Setting up the Android development environment
- Developing an Android application
- Testing and debugging an Android application
- Developing a Google Web Toolkit application
- Testing and debugging a Google Web Toolkit application
- Developing a Google App Engine application
Google has been a technology company like no other, and in less than a decade it has established itself as a major frontrunner in the Java technology space as well with commercially successful, technically path breaking and innovatory platforms, concepts, and framework.
In this chapter, we look at three of the most popular Google offerings in the Java world today:
- The Android platform
- Google Web Toolkit
- Google App Engine ...