Become proficient in Apache Spark in this six-part video series, covering these topics:
- Introducing Apache Spark. This first clip in the Apache Spark video series introduces Spark along with what it can do (including its high-level APIs in Java, Scala, Python, and R). Learn where Spark is used, including in batch analytics and real-time (stream) analytics.
- Apache Spark Ecosystem. This second clip in the Apache Spark video series dives deeper into the Spark ecosystem, covering the Spark Core, Spark SQL, Spark Streaming, MLIB, and Graphx.
- Apache Spark Architecture. This third clip in the Apache Spark video series covers the Spark architecture, including Spark Context (Driver Node), Cluster Manager, and Executors (Workers). Learn about Spark’s Resilient Distributed Dataset (RDD), which handles Spark’s data lineage.
- Directed Acyclic Graph (DAG). This fourth clip in the Apache Spark video series covers the Directed Acyclic Graph (DAG), which is the secret sauce behind Apache’s power. Learn how DAG fits within the Apache Spark environment.
- Apache Spark Installation. This fifth clip in the Apache Spark video shows you how to set up the entire Apache Spark environment.
- Apache Spark in Action. This sixth clip in the Apache Spark video shows you hands-on how to create an Apache Spark project. Learn how to use Apache Dataframe as well.