Modularising and writing better code with EmberJS
About This Video
- Creating Addons for use in Ember Applications
- Using Ember engines to build composable modular apps
- Server-side rendering using fastboot
In this course, we will dig deeper into our understanding of Ember, so that we can be more productive in using it. Ember is an excellent framework for building complex web applications with ease. This course helps us build upon our previous Ember.js knowledge to take it a level deeper.
We will understand the concept of promises and learn to use that effectively in our application. We will also look at setting up handlers when our promises are fulfilled as well as when they are rejected.
Further, we will look at developing Ember addons, as well as using Engines. This allows us to develop multiple logically distinct applications, which can be then composed into one larger application. This is very useful when building related applications, which can be developed independently by separate teams.
We will also learn about embedding Ember with other JS frameworks., as well as concepts like fastboot, which provides a progressive enhancement mechanism for Ember apps, through server-side rendering.
This course will make our advance our knowledge of Ember and help us to improve our development workflow. Using these concepts, we will be able to develop better Ember applications. All the code and supporting files for this course are available on Github at
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Digging Deeper into Ember
- Chapter 2 : Advanced Routing
- Chapter 3 : Working with Multiple Ember Applications
- Chapter 4 : Advanced Ember Usage
- Title: Application Development with Advanced Ember
- Release date: April 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781788393447