- Adjust Volume Absolute
- Sets the volume levels of the selected clips relative to a specified value
- Adjust Volume Relative
- Boosts or attenuates the volume levels of the selected clips relative to their current levels
- A video clip showing the object discussed in the simultaneously playing sound bite’s or narrator’s audio clip
- An edit that aligns the marked end point of a clip to the marked end point in the project. The clip content then backfills into the project.
- A measure of music. In 4/4 time signature, there are four beats per measure.
- Defines the assignment of audio components to the project’s outputs
- The color of a pixel composed of two measurements: hue and saturation
- When a signal, audio ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.