- If you closed ArcGIS Pro after completing the previous recipe, open the Joining Data.aprx project by following the same instructions as shown in the beginning of the previous recipe.
- Click on Bookmarks on the Map tab in the ribbon. Select the Labeling bookmark. This will zoom you in to an area located in the center of the City.
- Select the Parcels layer in the Contents pane so that the Feature Layer Contextual menu appears with three new tabs.
- Click on the Labeling tab in the ribbon.
- Click on the Label button located in the Layer group on the Labeling tab. It should be the located on the far-left side of the ribbon.