- Start ArcGIS Pro and open the Creating and using a Relate.aprx project, located in C:\Student\ArcGISProCookbook\Chapter3\Creating and using a Relate.
- In the Catalog pane located on the right of the ArcGIS Pro interface, expand Databases by clicking on the small arrowhead.
- Expand the Thomaston.gdb geodatabase so you can see its contents.
- Right-click on the Parcels_Sales table and select Add to Current Map. The table should then appear at the bottom of the list in the Contents pane.
- Right-click on the Parcels layer and select Attribute Table.
- Right-click on the Parcels_Sales table and select Open.
- Using the skills you learned in the previous recipe, try to determine the key field in each table which you will use to link the ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.