- To begin, you will need to start ArcGIS Pro.
- In the ArcGIS Pro start window, click on Open another project.
- Select Computer from the Open window and then click Browse in the area on the right:
- Navigate to C:\Student\ArcGISProCookbook\Chapter3\Joining Data by clicking on C:\ in the area on the left of the Open Project window. Then double-click on Student, ArcGISProCookbook, Chapter3, and Joining Data folders.
- Select the Joining Data.aprx project file and click OK.
The project will open with a single map named City of Thomasville. The map contains two layers, City Limits and Parcels, plus the Topographic basemap. First you ...