- Open your favorite web browser, such as Google Chrome, Microsoft Internet Explorer, or Firefox.
- Go to http://pro.arcgis.com.
- Click the Get Started, tab as shown in the following screenshot:
- Click the link located in Review the system requirements.
- Click on the Supported Operating Systems link located on the right-hand side of the page in the In this topic box.
- Click Check your computer’s ability to run ArcGIS Pro 2.1:
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.