- To get started, you need to launch ArcGIS Pro as you have in previous recipes.
- In the ArcGIS Pro start window, click on Open another project:
- Select Computer from the Open window and then click Browse in the area on the right.
- Navigate to C:\Student\ArcGISProCookbook\Chapter5\Topologies by clicking on C:\ in the area on the left of the Open Project window. Then double-click on Student, ArcGISProCookbook, Chapter5, and Topologies folders.
- Select the Topologies.aprx project file and click OK.
The project will open in the Catalog view. This project currently does not contain any maps. Before you create your new topology, ...