- To get started, launch ArcGIS Pro.
- In the ArcGIS Pro start window, click on Open another project.
- Select Computer from the Open window and then click Browse in the area on the right.
- Navigate to C:\Student\ArcGISProCookbook\Chapter4\Editing by clicking on C:\ in the area on the left of the Open Project window. Then double-click on Student, ArcGISProCookbook, Chapter4, and Editing folders.
- Select the Editing.aprx project file and click OK.
The project will open with a single map named City of Trippville. The map contains three layers, City Limits, Parcels, and Railroads plus the Topographic basemap. Now that you have a ...