- Open Windows/File Explorer. It should be an icon that looks like a file folder on your Taskbar.
- In the panel on the left, expand the contents of This PC or My Computer, depending on your operating system.
- Locate and expand the C:\ drive, which is typically labeled as OS or Local Drive.
- Click on the Student folder so that its contents appear in the right-hand side panel.
- Double-click on the ArcGISProCookbook folder
- Double-click on the Chapter7 folder.
- Double-click on the Inspections2016to2017.xls file to open it. The spreadsheet should open in your spreadsheet application such as Microsoft Excel. It should look like the screenshot that follows:
- Review the spreadsheet, comparing it to the limitations ...