- You will need to launch ArcGIS Pro to begin this recipe.
- In the ArcGIS Pro start window, click on Open another project:
- Select Computer from the Open window and then click Browse in the area on the right.
- Navigate to C:\Student\ArcGISProCookbook\Chapter7\Convert Single Shapefile by clicking on C:\ in the area on the left of the Open Project window. Then double-click on the Student, ArcGISProCookbook, Chapter7, and Convert Single Shapefile folders.
- Select the Convert Single Shapefile.aprx project file and click OK.
The project will open with the Trippville Stormwater Map visible. This is an existing map that was obviously ...