- Start ArcGIS Pro.
- When the ArcGIS Pro start window appears, select the Blank template from Create a new project on the right side:
- In the Name cell, name your new project %your name%Chapter1NewProject (for example TrippChapter1Newproject).
- Click the Browse button located next to the Location cell. It looks like a small file folder with a blue arrow.
- Under Computer, click the C:\ drive.
- Scroll down and double-click the Student folder.
- Double-click the ArcGISProCookbook folder.
- Select the MyProjects folder and click OK. Do not double-click it.
- Verify that your Create a New Project dialog window looks like this, except for ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.