- You will begin by starting ArcGIS Pro. Then open the FeatureLinkedAnno.aprx located in C:\Student\ArcGISProCookbook\Chapter3\FeatureLinkedAnno.
- The project should open with a single map called Trippville. Click on the Bookmarks button located in the Navigate group on the Map tab. Select Labeling Area to zoom to the middle of Trippville.
- In the Contents pane, select the Street Centerline layer.
- From the ribbon, select the Labeling tab, which appears in the Feature Layer contextual tab.
- In the Map group on the Labeling tab, select the More drop-down.
- Click on the Label button located on the far-left side of the Labeling tab to turn on the labels for the Street Centerlines layer. Ensure Use Maplex Labeling Engine is not checked. ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.