- Start ArcGIS Pro.
- In the ArcGIS Pro start window, click Open another project.
- Select Computer from the Open window and then click Browse in the area on the right:
- Navigate to C:\Student\ArcGISProCookbook\Chapter2\RasterVector by clicking on C:\ in the area on the left of the Open Project window. Then double-click the Student, ArcGISProCookbook, Chapter2, and RasterVector folders.
- Select the RasterVector.aprx project file and click OK.
The project will open with a single aerial photograph. An aerial photograph is one example of raster data and is one of the most common you will use.
- Select the Map tab in the ribbon ...