- Please start by launching ArcGIS Pro using skills learned in Chapter 1, ArcGIS Pro Capabilities and Terminology, or based on your prior user experience.
- In the ArcGIS Pro start window, click on Open another project:
- Select Computer from the Open window, and then click Browse in the area on the right.
- Navigate to C:\Student\ArcGISProCookbook\Chapter6\CoordinateSystems by clicking on C:\ in the area on the left of the Open Project window. Then double-click on the Student, ArcGISProCookbook, Chapter6, and CoordinateSystems folders.
- Select the CoordinateSystems.aprx project file and click OK.
The project will open with the ...