- Start ArcGIS Pro and open the Chapter 1 Ex 1A.aprx project if you closed ArcGIS Pro at the end of the last recipe.
- Open the map named Map if it is not already open.
If you are not sure how to open the map, you should refer back to the previous exercise.
As you can see, this is a very simple map. You will want to add some new layers to show additional information.
- Click the Add Data button. Do not click the words Add Data. You want to click the icon located above the words.
- In the left window in the Add Data dialog box, expand Project by clicking the small arrowhead located to the left of Project if you do not see the contents in the following image.
- Double click Databases so you see two databases in the window to the ...