Gain a detailed understanding of best practices for architecting and securing your applications while running on AWS
About This Video
- Hints and tips on AWS architectural framework
- Best practices to follow when architecting and securing your applications for running on AWS
- Practical real-life examples for analyzing the cost impact and security footprint of cloud applications
Do you face problems in implementing AWS framework in your applications? Then this course is for you.
This course is full of examples and will give you a detailed understanding of the best practices to follow when architecting and securing your applications for running on AWS. You see some secret hints and tips on common problem areas you may encounter. Amazon provides a range of tools for analyzing the cost impact and security footprint of cloud applications, all of which we will explore with practical, real-life examples.
By the end of this comprehensive, yet easy to follow tutorial, you will have gained a detailed understanding of how to architect and build fault-tolerant, cost-optimized applications for the connected web.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 : General Architecture
- The Course Overview 00:04:06
- Cloud Native Versus Traditional Apps – What Does That Mean? 00:10:26
- The Lift and Shift 00:14:29
- Designing from Scratch 00:10:39
- Chapter 2 : Security
- Chapter 3 : Reliability and Performance Efficiency
- Chapter 4 : Cost Optimization
- Title: Architecting for AWS: Best Practices, Patterns and Troubleshooting
- Release date: May 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781788472739