Design and architect highly scalable, robust, and high-performance applications in Python
About This Video
- Gain knowledge of architectural principles and how they can be used to provide accountability and rationale for architectural decisions.
- Understand about the security in Python.
- Look at design patterns in Python and deep knowledge of categories of it.
This video starts off by defining scalability and Concurrency. Their relationship and effects on performance attributes. We will also look at Celery which is a very important aspect of python.
Then we will move to security aspects of Python and find out whether it is secured or not.
Finally, we will look at design patterns that are creational, structural and behavioural patterns.
This video will help you understand the inns and outs of Python so that you can make those critical design decisions that are just live up to but also surpass the expectations of your clients.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Scaling Applications
- Chapter 2 : Security
- Chapter 3 : Design Patterns in Python
- Title: Architecting Scalable Python Applications
- Release date: August 2017
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781788622646