Now is the time for building our own talking logic probe. Follow these steps:
- Wire the talking logic probe circuit on a solderless breadboard, as shown next. For reference, the circuit schematic diagram has been provided here:
- Upload the talking logic probe code to the Arduino using the sketch given after the schematic diagram.
- The phrase Signal is Low will be heard through the talking logic probe's speaker.
- Touch the logic probe's green test lead onto the EMIC 2 TTS module's +5 V pin.
- The phrase Signal is High will be heard through the talking logic probe's speaker.
The mystery part represents the DCuT.
The code required to make the ...