The following are some suggestions to improve the project:
- Show the distance to the front obstacles in the iOS application.
- Stop the rover when its inclination goes beyond a certain threshold.
- Add more distance sensors or mount the distance sensor on a servo motor so that the rover can detect obstacles all around it.
- Mount different types of sensors for better obstacle avoidance (for instance, ultrasound distance sensors or laser distance sensors).
- Allow iOS device landscape orientation. Here's a hint—you need to get the actual iOS device orientation by using one of the orientation delegate methods (
willTransitionToTraitCollection,viewWillTransitionToSize), which is provided by the
Voice recognition can be used ...