Putting it all together – Ways to make better leadership decisions
- The big messages
- Handling leadership dilemmas
- Working across the dilemmas
- Outer decisions and the Inner Compass
- Developing your leadership skills
The big messages
Let’s begin with the end in mind. The objective of this book is to provide practical ideas to enable you, the reader, to find ways to be a better leader. In the course of developing the materials and ideas for this book, including those from the Group of Leaders,1 some big messages came out:
- Leadership is a dynamic activity – it requires continual flexing across a range of dilemmas to deliver your chosen outcomes through other people.
- It starts with creating clarity about the outcomes you and your ...