This course is all about problem-solving. You'll find easy-to-implement solutions for your Articulate Storyline 360 challenges.
About This Video
- Solutions for common problems in Storyline 360
- Examples that are authentic and relate to what you develop every day
This course is designed with you in mind—solutions that are applicable, easy to understand, and easy to implement.
The author takes you through the following:
- Triggers and variables - How to show your learners their progress and how to ensure they view the required content
- Scenarios - Using the built-in quiz engine to create scenario-based questions
- Clear images, video, and text—assistance in solving fuzzy output
This course is designed to grow as adding new content to Storyline is an evolving process, and is updated frequently.
Please note: This course shows Storyline 360 screens. You may use Storyline 3 but its screens may differ from time to time as Storyline 3 is updated less frequently.
Table of contents
Chapter 1 : Welcome!
- Introduction 00:00:54
Chapter 2 : Triggers and Variables
- Introduction to Check the Box Completion 00:00:44
- Check the box completions 00:05:27
- Troubleshooting Check the Box Completions 00:06:06
- Make content available when something is completed 00:02:17
- Disable and Enable the Next Button Part 1 00:03:05
- Disable and Enable the Next Button Part 2 00:03:49
- Another Take on Disabling the Next Button 00:04:18
- Show a Popup Notification 00:03:45
- Chapter Wrap 00:00:25
- Chapter 3 : Scenarios
- Chapter 4 : Clear images, videos and text
- Chapter 6 : More on scenarios
- Title: Articulate Storyline 360 Problem Solver!
- Release date: November 2019
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781839210815
You might also like
Python for Data Analysis, 2nd Edition
Get complete instructions for manipulating, processing, cleaning, and crunching datasets in Python. Updated for Python 3.6, …
Python A-Z - Learn Python Programming By Building 5 Projects
Python programming masterclass for beginners – learn all about Python 3 with object-oriented concepts, five projects …
Introduction to Python: Learn How to Program Today with Python
7+ Hours of Video Instruction Overview Python is a great, beginner-friendly programming language because it was …
Codeless Data Structures and Algorithms : Learn DSA Without Writing a Single Line of Code
In the era of self-taught developers and programmers, essential topics in the industry are frequently learned …