This exciting new title by Michael Czinkota is the perfect read for businesspeople to better understand just what is at stake in understanding and strategizing about international issues and opportunities.
Table of Contents
Part I: On Trade Policy
- Time for A North American Trade Policy
- Doomsayers Are Wrong: Don’t Count Out U.S. Economy
- Currency Flow and Trade: Implications of the Port Debate
- Economic Stimulus Plan Must Incorporate International Trade
- New Auto Jobs, Not Quotas,
- Free Trade Carries a Hefty Price
- U.S. Needs to Revamp Trade Policy
- Dollar Devaluation: Cure for Trade Deficit?
- U.S.-Japanese Trade Strategies
- The FCC and Trade Barriers
- Should We Regulate Services Trade?
- Trade Sanctions vs. Contract Sanctity
- Part II: On Exports
- Part III: On Education
Part IV: On Thinking Ahead
- Where Is the German Vision
- West Must be Flexible if it is Going to Assist Eastern Europe
- Travel Advisories for the Next Generation
- Finding Succor in Tragedy
- Chance to Pick Up and Move
- The Falling Dollar: We’ll be on Firm Ground Again
- Keys to Greater Prosperity
- Trade Must Extend to Poorer Countries
- Bonuses and Auto Executives
- Title: As I Was Saying...
- Release date: March 2012
- Publisher(s): Business Expert Press
- ISBN: 9781606494110