The Angular implementation will be less trivial that the .NET Core one since we'll have to deal with multiple aspects:
- Adding the CountriesComponent TS, HTML, and CSS files and implementing the Countries table, as well as the paging, sorting, and filtering features as we did with the cities
- Configuring the AppModule to properly reference it and add the corresponding route
- Updating the NavComponent to add the navigation link
Let's do this! From the Solution Explorer, do the following:
- Navigate to the /ClientApp/src/app/ folder.
- Create a new /countries/ folder.
- Within that folder, create the following new files:
Once done, fill them with the following ...