Get in the mix with smart asset allocation
How you combine your different assets can be more important than the actual assets you invest in. This easy-to-understand guide shows you how to balance risk vs. reward using various mixes of stocks, bonds, real estate, foreign currency, derivatives, commodities, and alternative investments.
Asset Allocation DeMYSTiFieD explores strategic and tactical asset allocation strategies, along with modern portfolio theory in which future risks and returns are weighed based on history.
Packed with practice exercises and chapter-ending quizzes that reinforce what you learn, this practical, hands-on guide provides all the knowledge and insight you need to build a solid portfolio, whether you're looking for short-term gains or long-term growth.
This fast and easy guide features:
- A detailed overview of the underlying principles of asset allocation
- Proven methods for increasing longterm returns while managing risk
- Tools and techniques for determining investment personality and goals
Simple enough for a novice but challenging enough for an experienced investor, Asset Allocation DeMYSTiFieD helps you make smart strategic decisions to build a powerful portfolio.
Table of Contents
- Cover Page
- Half Title
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- Chapter 1 What Is Asset Allocation?
- Chapter 2 The Underpinnings of Asset Allocation
- Chapter 3 The Building Blocks of Asset Allocation
- Chapter 4 Establishing a Strategic Plan
- Chapter 5 Subasset Allocation
- Chapter 6 Making Tactical Adjustments and Tilts
- Chapter 7 Alternative Approaches and Assets
- Chapter 8 Establishing a Rebalancing Strategy
- Chapter 9 Automating Your Asset Allocation Strategy
- Final Exam
- Answers to Quizzes and Final Exam
- Title: Asset Allocation DeMystified
- Release date: July 2014
- Publisher(s): McGraw-Hill
- ISBN: 9780071809788