Here at last is the ultimate authority on training new trainers from the consummate training professional, Elaine Biech, and ASTD. Configured in a usable format, ASTD's Ultimate Train the Trainer is a "must have" for every training manager's bookshelf. Included for the training manager is a complete train-the-trainer program that can be delivered tomorrow, as well as topic-based sessions to improve subject specific skills such as writing learning objectives, dealing with difficult participants, training styles and ADDIE. This complete manual guides training managers in conducting train-the trainer programs and supports new trainers, too, by providing insight and development into the practice of training. Bonus material includes learning activities, handouts, PowerPoint slides, plus a chapter that gives you more hints and direction to support successful training practitioners. A supplemental CD-Rom comes with the manual, giving you all the content in one place.
Note: CD-ROM is not available for this title.
Table of Contents
- The ASTD Ultimate Series
- Chapter 1 Finding Your Way Around: How to Use This Book Eff ectively
- Chapter 2 Prepare for Success
- Chapter 3 Tips for Successful Facilitation
- Chapter 4 Planning and Preparing for Your Successful Session: How Do I Start?
- Chapter 5 Trainer's Guide: Presenting the Modules and Module 1—Introduction
- Chapter 6 Trainer's Guide: Module 2—Assess and Analyze
- Chapter 7 Trainer's Guide: Module 3—Design and Develop
- Chapter 8 Trainer's Guide: Module 4—Implement and Facilitate
- Chapter 9 Trainer's Guide: Module 5—Evaluate and Enhance
- Chapter 10 Alternative-Length Delivery Modules
- Chapter 11 Participant Materials for a Complete Three-Day Session
- Appendix—Using the Accompanying Compact Disc
- Further Reading and Resources
- About the Author
- Title: ASTD's Ultimate Train the Trainer: A Complete Guide to Training Success
- Release date: September 2009
- Publisher(s): Association for Talent Development
- ISBN: 9781562865870