Dive into the best practices of Asynchronous programming through real-world applications
About This Video
- Master the asynchronous programming and the .NET core, two of the hottest topics in the modern day programming.
- Get rid of all the woes you've faced with asynchronous programming till date and keep yourself updated with the future trends so that you don't run the risk of getting left behind.
- Get to grips with the most recent jem used by Microsoft in their Windows Runtime SDK!
In the age of complex computing and real-time reporting, applications are not fully capable of stepping up to the pace of modern-day requirements. Do you face the problem of scalability, responsiveness in server apps and want to get rid of it. Moving to Asynchronous programming will make it easy to tackle this problem. In this course, we will cover the Task Parallel library that solves all these problems in an efficient and cost-effective way with the asynchronous functionality in our apps.You’ll be able to avoid performance bottlenecks and enhance the overall responsiveness of your application by using asynchronous programming. You will learn about the benefits of the asynchronous approach and how that helps organizations manage resources efficiently, in particular for serving customers during peak hours. By the end of this course, you will be able to write more efficient, neat, readable and scalable code for both the server and client side applications in the most productive and cost-effective way.
All the code and supporting files for this course are available on Github at:https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Asynchronous-Programming-in-.NET-Core
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Introduction to Asynchronous Programming
- Chapter 2 : Problem Solving with Asynchronous Programming
- Chapter 3 : Asynchronous Programming Using Task Parallel Library
- Chapter 4 : Developing an Application with Asynchronous Programming
- Chapter 5 : Best Practices in Task Parallel Library
- Title: Asynchronous Programming in .NET Core
- Release date: April 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781789344455