A guide to refocusing your business on those who matter most: customers and employees.
Technology and social media tools have made it easier than ever for companies to communicate with consumers. They can listen and join in on conversations, solve problems, get instant feedback about their products and services, and more. So why, then, are most companies not doing this? Instead, it seems as if customer service is at an all time low, and that the few companies who are choosing to focus on their customers are experiencing a great competitive advantage. At Your Service explains the importance of refocusing your business on your customers and your employees, and just how to do it.
Explains how to create a culture of empowered employees who understand the value of a great customer experience
Advises on the need to communicate that experience to their customers and potential customers
Frank Eliason, recognized by BusinessWeek as the 'most famous customer service manager in the US, possibly in the world,' has built a reputation for helping large businesses improve the way they connect with customers and enhance their relationships
At Your Service will appeal to leaders, managers, business owners, customer service professionals, and anyone who wants to learn how to add value to their organization.
Table of Contents
- Foreword Jeff Jarvis
- Foreword Brian Solis
- Chapter 1: This Could Be Your Brand
- Chapter 2: Welcome to Our World of @YourService
- Chapter 3: It Starts with a Capital C
- Chapter 4: Do you Tell Your Customers Not to Call you?
- Chapter 5: Let Me Check with My Boss
- Chapter 6: The Social Media Hype
- Chapter 7: The Starting Point
- Chapter 8: The Snarky Web
- Chapter 9: Scalable Intimacy
- Chapter 10: Intimate Connections
- Chapter 11: The Social Business
- Chapter 12: Connecting
- Chapter 13: The First Weeks at Comcast
- Chapter 14: What is Your Customer Guarantee?
- Chapter 15: Tweet Tweet
- Chapter 16: Driving Change in an Organization
- Chapter 17: Social Customer Service is a Failure
- Chapter 18: An Inside Look at a Call Center
- Chapter 19: The Basic Tenets of Service
- Chapter 20: Is Service One of Your Values?
- Chapter 21: Do you Trust Your Service Team?
- Chapter 22: The Tail Wagging the Dog
- Chapter 23: How Do you Speak?
- Chapter 24: Startle Your Customer
- Chapter 25: Responding to Social Media Crisis
- Chapter 26: Doing Social Good
- Chapter 27: Scale of Change
- Chapter 28: Who is Your Chief Customer Officer?
- Chapter 29: The Power in you
- Chapter 30: The Relationship Hub
- Title: At Your Service: How to Attract New Customers, Increase Sales, and Grow Your Business Using Simple Customer Service Techniques
- Release date: April 2012
- Publisher(s): Wiley
- ISBN: 9781118217221