What do you want to be when you grow up?
Seriously. What do you want to do with the rest of your life? This chapter takes the concept of “own your career” to the next level—to ensure that it is sustainable.
The chapter sets up an interesting dichotomy:
• It straddles a place between what you do for the organization and what you do for yourself.
• It offers concepts that you can use to coach your employees, share with your senior leadership, or implement for yourself; you may be the coach or the person needing a coach.
• It spans the space between practical and conjectural.
• It is focused on business, but includes personal aspects of life, too.
• It is here and now, as well as speculative.
As a trusted ...