Get Audio Recording for Profit now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.
About the Author
PART I. ROCK AND ROOTS
1. The L.A. Goldrush—Thirty Years of Studio Excellence
2. Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow—Where We've Been and Where We're Going
PART II. GOING GLOBAL — THE NEW REALITIES
3. The Global Recording Village Is Now
4. What Is World Class?
5. Motherships and Satellites: The New Generation
6. So You Want to Build a Recording Studio?
7. Tips for the Smaller Studio
PART III. CREATING AND MAINTAINING SUCCESS
8. Twelve Steps Toward Better Management
9. YOUR Studio Time
10. Management by Exception
11. Covet Your Second Thoughts
12. Praise and Productivity
PART IV. DIVERSIFY OR DIE
13. Audio Recording in the 21st Century
14. Diversification: Providing New Services to Different Clients ...